If you want to stop foreclosure in Washington DC, Maryland or Virginia, you must act quickly to protect your rights. If you have missed mortgage payments and a foreclosure auction or court hearing, contact the foreclosure lawyers at Lee Legal today. Your lender will not stop the foreclosure process until the sale of your home is complete. We will fight for your rights.
The experienced foreclosure prevention attorneys at Lee Legal can help you determine your options. You may want simply to “buy some time” in which to figure out which option is right for you. We can help you:
- Delay or stop a foreclosure sale or auction
- Obtain a modification, short sale or deed-in-lieu of foreclosure
- File Chapter 13 bankruptcy to stop foreclosure
- Negotiate more favorable mortgage terms
- Review mortgage documents to determine chain of title
- “Strip” unsecured equity loans
We will work closely with you to identify and prepare a strategy specific to your individual circumstances and goals. Lee Legal will help you examine all of your options. Foreclosure can have a serious impact on both your credit score and tax liability, so you should seek legal advice on how best to proceed.
Hire a foreclosure attorney familiar with every aspect of the foreclosure process. If you are facing foreclosure, you have options, but you must be proactive! Don’t wait until it is too late.